In episode 17, we talked about identifying your priorities in an effort to protect family time with all the tasks on your plate. Today is how to manage those priorities when real life creeps in. We’re talking about developing flexibility, the value of reviewing and reflecting on our priorities, and more!
- What do you do when life gets in the way of the to-do list?
- What it looks like to develop flexibility to monitor and adjust
- Why it’s hard to have grace for ourselves (and how to get better at it!)
- The value of reviewing & reflecting on our priorities
- Where you can get support for this process
Related Episodes / You Might Also Like
Connect with Rachel
Some of the links I share are affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you go through them to make a purchase. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because I think they are amazing and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases!