It’s easy to get caught up in the endless tasks that come with this season of life. Everything feels urgent and important, and it never feels like there are enough hours in the day to get it all done. Let’s talk about how we can be proactive when it all comes at us at once instead of reacting every time something new comes along that needs our attention.
- The need to be proactive instead of reactive
- Identifying what is urgent and what isn’t
- Deciding which items are important and which ones aren’t
- How to filter personal and work life through this game-changing lens
- Resources to help with this process
Connect with Rachel