Before we get too far into this episode, I want to let you know that I firmly believe this idea of having a family & work life balance is a myth. There is no perfect balance to be achieved here. Anyone who says they have this sorted and can perfectly balance it all is either lying to you or lying to themselves.
That being said, I do think there are some things we can do to make this easier on ourselves. I’ve gathered some of the most frequently asked questions I receive from women just like you, and I’m going to cover this topic by answering some of those for you in this episode.
- The truth about a family & work life balance
- How to set boundaries between work time and family time
- How to work at home with littles
- How to keep mom guilt at bay when you feel like you’re not doing enough
- Where to connect with others who are also just doing their daily best
Related Episodes / You Might Also Like
- Episode 17 – Identifying Priorities as a Work-at-Home Mom
- Episode 18 – Giving Yourself Grace Through Seasons of Life
Connect with Rachel
Some of the links I share are affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you go through them to make a purchase. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because I think they are amazing and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases!