Full blog posts are on hold for the summer as I create some breathing room and spend more time with my family!
- What do you do when life gets in the way of the to-do list?
- What it looks like to develop flexibility to monitor and adjust
- Why it’s hard to have grace for ourselves (and how to get better at it!)
- The value of reviewing & reflecting on our priorities
- Where you can get support for this process
Resources Mentioned: Apply for The Breathing Room
If you are looking for support with managing your priorities and giving yourself grace, The Breathing Room is a great place to connect with others for encouragement! The Breathing Room is a place where overwhelmed women who work from home can develop better habits of productivity and efficiency in order to:
- create some breathing room in their lives,
- support & celebrate each other,
- push toward their goals together,
- and intentionally live their lives to the fullest.
This Mastermind runs for 3 months, and each round of The Breathing Room has a limit of 10 available slots so everyone in the group can foster closer relationships through encouragement and accountability.