Kristen Hallinan, author of Legacy Changer, is passionate about helping women redeem the pain of their past with the power of emotional healing.
- What “breathing room” looks & feels like for Kristen
- Kristen shares her story and what led her to write Legacy Changer
- How Kristen got intentional about her own healing and finding peace, what that looked like, and how has it helped her and her family moving forward
- Tools & strategies Kristen has found to be most helpful to manage time and allow for some breathing room
- Kristen’s top book/podcast recommendation
- Legacy Changer by Kristen Hallinan
- Take the Quiz: What is Your Cycle-Breaking Superpower?
- Free and Fully Alive: Reclaiming the Story of Who You Were Created to Be by Karrie Garcia
- Try Softer: A Fresh Approach to Move Us out of Anxiety, Stress, and Survival Mode–and into a Life of Connection and Joy by Aundi Kolber
- Mindsight: The New Science of Personal Transformation by Daniel J. Siegel
Related Episodes / You Might Also Like
- Episode 3 – Encouragement for the Woman Who is Drowning in Overwhelm
- Episode 16 – Embracing Your Season of Motherhood
- Episode 18 – Giving Yourself Grace Through Seasons of Life
- Episode 21 – 5 Tips to Keep Going and Never Give Up
- Episode 28 – Overcoming Doubt and Imposter Syndrome
Connect with Kristen
Connect with Rachel
Some of the links I share are affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you go through them to make a purchase. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because I think they are amazing and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases!