Kristen Hallinan is a sought-after writer and speaker. She is passionate about helping women redeem the pain of their past and move towards a healthier and more hopeful future. On a mission to equip women and support families, Kristen previously worked as Director of Development for MOPS International. She enjoys working with teen moms, crisis pregnancy centers, and serving as a pre-marital mentor with her husband Shawn in Dallas, TX.
Legacy Changer is Kristen’s debut book, and you can find her other writings in publications like Relevant Magazine and The Joyful Life. Laughing with and chasing after her four children helps burn off the calories she consumes of her favorite treat—homemade gluten free churros.
- What “breathing room” looks & feels like for Kristen
- Kristen shares her story and what led her to write Legacy Changer
- How Kristen got intentional about her own healing and finding peace
- What healing looked like for Kristen and how has it helped her and her family moving forward
- Tools & strategies Kristen has found to be most helpful to manage time and allow for some breathing room
Kristen’s Book Recommendations
- Legacy Changer by Kristen Hallinan
- Take the Quiz: What is Your Cycle-Breaking Superpower?
- Free and Fully Alive: Reclaiming the Story of Who You Were Created to Be by Karrie Garcia
- Try Softer: A Fresh Approach to Move Us out of Anxiety, Stress, and Survival Mode–and into a Life of Connection and Joy by Aundi Kolber
- Mindsight: The New Science of Personal Transformation by Daniel J. Siegel
Connect with Kristen
Some of the links I share are affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you go through them to make a purchase. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because I think they are amazing and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases!