Taking a sabbatical was not written anywhere in my 2023 planner! But I’ve always said I won’t ask you to do anything I haven’t done or I’m not willing to do myself. If I’m going to encourage you to create breathing room in your life, then I need to lead by example. Let’s talk about what that looks like in this season of life.
- Rachel’s need for more breathing room and healing in this season of life
- What this sabbatical looks like & what to expect moving forward
- Resources available as you continue to create some breathing room in your life
- Free Quiz: What is Your True Overwhelm Personality Type?
- Overcome the Overwhelm digital course
- Love What You Teach digital course
- Rachel’s Journals on Amazon
Related Episodes / You Might Also Like
- Episode 3 – Encouragement for the Woman Who is Drowning in Overwhelm
- Episode 5 – Reader Review: The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry by John Mark Comer
- Episode 18 – Giving Yourself Grace Through the Seasons of Life
- Episode 21 – 5 Tips to Keep Going and Never Give Up
Connect with Rachel
Some of the links I share are affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you go through them to make a purchase. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because I think they are amazing and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases!