The way Donald Miller talks about “story” and its impact on our lives has drastically changed not only the way I live my own life, but also how I view and try to support the lives of others. He has mastered this concept, and it shows in his books about both life and business.
- Four types of characters: the hero, the guide, the victim, and the villain
- The power of writing your own eulogy – what would people say vs what you want people to say
- Practical tools included with this book
- How to improve the story of your own life
- Hero on a Mission by Donald Miller
- Hero on a Mission Guided Planner (physical book)
- Hero on a Mission Online Planner
- Book a FREE Coffee Chat with Rachel
Connect with Rachel
Some of the links I share are affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you go through them to make a purchase. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because I think they are amazing and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases!