Jenn Schultz is the author of She’s Not Your Enemy, and she typically writes about messy faith, shaking off insecurity, and pursuing God’s purpose confidently. Her mission is to empower women to ditch shame and striving by finding identity in God and freedom in abundant grace.
- What “breathing room” looks/feels like to Jenn
- Jenn shares what inspired her to write her book, it’s purpose, and how it can help other women
- How this struggle we have with comparison and confidence in our identity can get in the way of how we create or allow breathing room for ourselves
- Tools/strategies Jenn has found to be most helpful to manage her time and allow for some breathing room
- She’s Not Your Enemy: Conquering Our Insecurities So We Can Build God’s Kingdom Together by Jenn Schultz
- Gentle and Lowly: The Heart of Christ for Sinners and Sufferers by Dane Ortlund
Related Episodes / You Might Also Like
Connect with Jenn
- Get Jenn’s book – She’s Not Your Enemy: Conquering Our Insecurities So We Can Build God’s Kingdom Together
- Follow Jenn on Instagram
Connect with Rachel
Some of the links I share are affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you go through them to make a purchase. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because I think they are amazing and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases!