I’ve always loved personality tests. Remember those magazines we got as teens with the quizzes in them? You know, back in the 1900s, as my kids would say. “Are you a flirt? Do you talk too much? What’s your style?” Those were THE reason to buy the magazine.
I think the popularity of BuzzFeed quizzes is a pretty good indicator that there are still a lot of people who are interested in learning more about themselves.
- An overview of what the enneagram is & how it’s different from other personality typing systems
- My enneagram type and how understanding this has helped me grow
- How understanding the enneagram can help improve your relationships with others
- Recommended enneagram resources
- The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery by Ian Morgan Cron & Suzanne Stabile
- The Journey Home: A Biblical Guide to Using the Enneagram to Deepen Your Faith and Relationships by Meredith Boggs
- Join the Create Some Breathing Room Podcast Community
Connect with Rachel
Some of the links I share are affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you go through them to make a purchase. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because I think they are amazing and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases!