Comparison is the thief of joy. You know it, I know it, and yet we keep struggling with it. One of the hardest things about being a mom is not knowing if you’re doing it right. But that mom I follow on Instagram sure looks like she’s doing it right! Maybe I should try what she’s doing. If this resonates with you, I’m speaking to you today. It’s time to get real about the importance of embracing your season of motherhood so you can better support your kids. Please know that I do not pretend to have this mom life thing mastered in any way, shape, or form. I do, however, think it’s important to have these conversations and get some of this stuff out in the open where we can deal with it!
- Comparison is the thief of joy, and the hard conversations are important.
- Each stage of motherhood is unique.
- Comparison will lead to unrealistic expectations.
- Every child is unique.
- Every mom is unique.
- Options for moms – we don’t have to do this alone!
- Christian Life Coaching with Rachel
Related Episodes / You Might Also Like
Connect with Rachel