James Clear is an author & speaker focused on habits, decision-making, and continuous improvement. His book, Atomic Habits is a game changer if you’re trying to make new habits stick! James Clear defines Atomic Habits as a regular practice or routine that is not only small and easy to do but also the source of incredible power; a component of the system of compound growth.
- The core concept behind Atomic Habits by James Clear
- The importance of systems that work and making habits easy
- The two-step process to changing your identity
- How to combine what you need with what you want
- The value of intentional review and reflection
Related Episodes / You Might Also Like
- Episode 5 – Reader Review: The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry by John Mark Comer
- Episode 8 – Trying to Answer “What Are Your Hobbies?”
Connect with Rachel
Some of the links I share are affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you go through them to make a purchase. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because I think they are amazing and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases!