Summer can be chaotic for work-at-home moms. This time of year calls for a big shift in the daily routine, and it can be hard to find a balance between family time and work commitments. This episode will help you create some breathing room through new rhythms and routines for you and your family.
This episode starts our new series about creating some breathing room through intentional rhythms. For adults, having routines & rhythms helps us feel more organized, reduces stress, and allows us to find time for the activities we enjoy. For kids, daily rhythms help them feel safe, develop life skills they need, and build healthy habits.
So for those of us who are working from home this summer with kids around 24/7, I’ve put together a guide of summer survival tips related to these intentional rhythms that can help make the days a bit more… enjoyable? Bearable? Whatever your goal is, this episode should help!
- Starting our new season – Intentional Routines & Rhythms
- Create a Daily Schedule that works for you & the kids
- Try something new (alone and/or together)
- Get your bodies moving
- Intentional Family Time
- Do something for others
- Games we love: Settlers of Catan, Tenzi, Bananagrams, Phase 10, Sequence, What Do You Meme? Family Edition, Apples to Apples
- Online movement options: GoNoodle, Cosmic Kids Yoga
Related Episodes / You Might Also Like
Connect with Rachel
Some of the links I share are affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you go through them to make a purchase. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because I think they are amazing and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases!