Keri Eichberger lives just outside of Louisville, Kentucky, with her husband Mike and their five kids. Her own roller coaster of life trials, redeemed by a relationship with the Lord, fueled her desire to help others discover and experience the fullness of life found in Jesus. After years of writing for an online audience, she became ordained through Southeast Christian Church, giving her life to full-time ministry.
Keri is the author of Win over Worry: Conquer What Shakes You and Soar with the One Who Overcomes. She continues to follow her calling to bring faith-filled encouragement to others around the world through her social media influence, devotionals, Faith Fueled podcast, and Christian nonfiction books.
- What breathing room looks and feels like to Keri
- Some of the factors Keri has found that keep us in a state of worry or anxiety about our tasks and schedules
- Asking WHY to get to the root of our worries and fears
- Keri’s suggestions to move us from worried to productive
- Tools & strategies Keri has found to help manage her time and allow for some breathing room
Keri’s Book Recommendations
Connect with Keri
Some of the links I share are affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you go through them to make a purchase. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because I think they are amazing and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases!