Bethany Rees is a transformational voice in developing proactive leaders at work and at home. With 18 years in public education as a teacher and administrator, she has been there, gone through that, and bought the t-shirt.
She truly has the heart of a teacher to equip and empower parents and professionals which is why she is sharing those tough lessons learned through her Rocks Before Sand blog, Leadership on the Rocks podcast, online courses, and coaching platforms.
Bethany is a lover of Jesus, wife, mom, educator, entrepreneur, and CEO, so she knows what it takes to lead teams, organizations, and a busy family.
- What breathing room looks/feels like to Bethany
- How intentional planning factors into being productive vs being busy
- Finding a work/life “harmony” instead of trying to balance everything
- Tools & strategies Bethany has found to be most helpful to manage her time and allow for some breathing room
- Bethany’s book recommendations for proactive leadership
Bethany’s Book and Podcast Recommendations
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Effortless by Greg McKeown
- Get Out of Your Head by Jennie Allen
- Free of Me by Sharon Hodde Miller
- The 3 Big Questions for a Frantic Family by Patrick Lencioni
- Podcast: At the Table with Patrick Lencioni
Connect with Bethany
Follow Bethany on Instagram and LinkedIn for more tips on proactive leadership, and be sure to check out her Facebook pages for Leadership on the Rocks and Rocks Before Sand. You can hear more of her wit and wisdom on her podcast, Leadership on the Rocks.
For more information about living life built on the “essential rocks,” visit her Rocks Before Sand website. Check out Bethany’s Leadership Development Courses, Coaching, & Corporate Trainings at her Leadership on the Rocks website.
Some of the links I share are affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you go through them to make a purchase. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because I think they are amazing and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases!