Full blog posts are on hold for the summer as I create some breathing room and spend more time with my family!
Michelle Goff lives in Searcy, Arkansas, and serves as the Founder and Director of Iron Rose Sister Ministries—equipping women to connect to God and one another more deeply across the Americas, in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and bilingual contexts. An author and international speaker, she likes to call Spanish her nerdy passion and God her first one.
Michelle has been in full-time ministry for nearly twenty-five years in various contexts: a missionary to Caracas, Venezuela, campus ministry, church plants in the U.S. and in Latin America, and of course, women’s ministry.
Michelle loves meeting women where they are and walking with them one step closer to God. Her training in this began as the oldest sister of four girls. Michelle loves to cook, write, spend time with her family, have a cup of coffee with a friend, and travel.
Topics Covered in Episode 13:
- Michelle’s recent battle to create breathing room in her own life
- The reality of living with chronic illness and directing a non-profit women’s ministry
- Michelle shares how she takes care of her “future self” through intentional rhythms and routines
- How the Iron Rose Sister Ministries team connects and collaborates through intentional rhythms and routines
- Tools, systems, and strategies Michelle uses to manage her time
- Michelle’s top book recommendation around rest and breathing room
Resources mentioned in Episode 13:
- The Rest of God by Mark Buchanan
- Books by Michelle J. Goff (English)
- One Single Reason: Conversations with Single Women
- Called to Listen: Forty Days of Devotion
- Human and Holy: An Iron Rose Sister Ministries Small-Group Bible Study
- In God’s Right Hand: Whom Shall I Fear
- Who Has the Last Word?: Cutting through Satan’s Lies with the Truth of God’s Word
- I already AM: Testimonies of Belief in the Great I AM
- Books by Michelle J. Goff (Spanish)
- Una sola razón: Conversaciones con solteras
- Llamada a escuchar: Cuarenta días de devoción
- Humano Y Santo: Un Estudio Bíblico Para Grupos Pequeños Del Ministerio Hermana Rosa De Hierro
- En la mano derecha de Dios: ¿A quién temeré?
- ¿Quién tiene la última palabra?: Cortando las mentiras de Satanás con la verdad de la Palabra de Dios
- YO ya SOY: Testimonios de fe en el Gran YO SOY
- Book by Michelle J. Goff (Portuguese)
Some of the links I share are affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you go through them to make a purchase. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because I think they are amazing and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases!