In this episode, Holley Gerth and Rachel chat about the importance of hobbies and how they relate to creating some breathing room. Holley shares her own method of exploring hobbies, and she offers ideas for those wanting to explore hobbies they might enjoy. Holley also shares some tools and strategies for creating some breathing room in our lives.
- Holley shares what “breathing room” looks and feels like for her
- Holley & Rachel discuss the benefits of having a hobby that you enjoy or feel passionate about
- Holley shares her own current method of exploring hobbies, and she offers ideas for those wanting to explore what hobbies they might enjoy
- Tools, strategies, and a book recommended by Holley for creating some breathing room in our lives
- Prayer Starters podcast with Suzanne Eller
- Envision app – 3 minute visualizations
- ThinkUp app – record your affirmations
- Holley’s Quiz: What % Introvert Are You?
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- You’re Already Amazing by Holley Gerth
- You’re Already Amazing Life Growth Guide by Holley Gerth
- Fiercehearted by Holley Gerth
- The Powerful Purpose of Introverts by Holley Gerth
- More Than Small Talk podcast with Holley Gerth, Suzie Eller, & Jennifer Watson
Connect with Holley
Connect with Rachel
Some of the links I share are affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you go through them to make a purchase. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because I think they are amazing and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases!