Do you have any hobbies? Or perhaps you feel like you’re way too busy to have any? In this episode, Rachel shares how she came upon her own identity crisis, and what she learned in that struggle. This episode dives into the importance of hobbies for busy women, how they can benefit you, and ideas to find a new one.
- Rachel’s epic teaching moment that started the identity crisis
- You can’t multitask while playing, so having a hobby allows you to genuinely relax.
- Everyone should have something in their life that they don’t have to be great at.
- You have permission to try new things!
- Coaching with Rachel https://racheldbaker.com/coaching/
Connect with Rachel