Essentialism by Greg McKeown has been recommended to me many times over the past couple of years, and then Holley Gerth mentioned it as one of her top recommendations in our interview together back in Episode 9. It’s a game changer for those of us who are juggling multiple responsibilities, constantly trying to meet everyone else’s expectations, and feeling overwhelmed by the endless to-do lists.
Does that sound like you? Yeah, me too.
- The value of prioritizing your time and energy
- Tips to simplify your life (both physically & mentally!)
- Overcoming perfectionism and choosing to choose
Related Episodes / You Might Also Like
- Episode 7 – Top 3 Questions to Ask Before Saying “Yes”
- Episode 9 – The Purpose of Hobbies with Holley Gerth
Connect with Rachel
Some of the links I share are affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you go through them to make a purchase. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because I think they are amazing and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases!