Once upon a time in what feels like another life, I produced videos for my YouTube channel that I created for online teachers. In February of 2020, I felt called to create a video that shared encouragement and practical tips for those who were struggling to keep going through really difficult and overwhelming times.
Today, I’m sharing my top 5 tips to keep going and never give up as more people struggle with isolation & loneliness. These strategies & resources should help!
- The origin story of this topic and list
- Keep getting up
- Reach out
- Gratitude Journal
- Read and/or listen to life-giving words
- List 5 positive things about YOU
- Where you can share your ideas on this with Rachel & the CSBR community
- You’re Already Amazing by Holley Gerth
- You’re Already Amazing Life Growth Guide by Holley Gerth
- Strong, Brave, Loved by Holley Gerth
- What Your Heart Needs for the Hard Days by Holley Gerth
- How to Keep House While Drowning by KC Davis
- Good Days Start With Gratitude: A 52 Week Gratitude Journal
- The One-Minute Gratitude Journal
- Christian Gratitude Journal for Women: Give Thanks to the Lord
Related Episodes / You Might Also Like
- EP 3 – Encouragement for the Woman Who is Drowning in Overwhelm
- EP 18 – Giving Yourself Grace Through Seasons of Life
Connect with Rachel
Some of the links I share are affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you go through them to make a purchase. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because I think they are amazing and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases!