Today we welcome best-selling author Mary Marantz to discuss her book, “Slow Growth Equals Strong Roots” and what that really means. We’ll dive into personal capacity, why we take on too much, as well as tools and strategies to overcome feeling overwhelmed.
- The value of slow growth with personal capacity
- How & why we try to fit in too much; Mary’s achiever quiz
- Tools & strategies recommended by Mary to overcome feeling overwhelmed
- Mary’s top book recommendation for this topic
- Mary’s Achiever Quiz
- Slow Growth Equals Strong Roots by Mary Marantz
- Dirt by Mary Marantz
- Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist
- The Best of You by Dr. Alison Cook
- Good Money Revolution by Derrick Kinney
- Take the Quiz: What’s Your TRUE Overwhelm Personality Type?
Connect with Mary Marantz
Connect with Rachel
Some of the links I share are affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you go through them to make a purchase. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because I think they are amazing and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases!