In this episode, we’re chatting with Janice Cook about the difference between being busy and being productive, managing All The Things, and getting real about your capacity. We’ll dive into tools, strategies, and recommendations from Janice to manage capacity and create some breathing room in your life.
- The difference between being busy vs being productive
- Designing an ideal work week and allowing permission for some things to be taken off your plate
- Tools, strategies, & recommendations from Janice to manage capacity and create some breathing room
- Janice’s book & podcast recommendations for this topic
- Take the Quiz: What’s Your TRUE Overwhelm Personality Type?
- The Lazy Genius by Kendra Adachi
- The Lazy Genius podcast
- How to Keep House While Drowning by KC Davis
- Living in Sunshine podcast – Maddy Fry
- Sunshine Squad – Maddy Fry
Related Episodes / You Might Also Like
Connect with Janice
Connect with Rachel
Some of the links I share are affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you go through them to make a purchase. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because I think they are amazing and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases!