Living with chronic health issues is hard. And it’s not just the actual, physical illness or pain that makes it this way. There might even be some days when you don’t feel that bad, and you can get up and do All The Things – which feels amazing! But then there are enough days where you’re doing good to get from the bed to the couch. This inconsistency and lack of predictability can make it really hard to know who you are outside of the daily struggle of just doing life. Who are you as a person? What is your purpose if you can’t always know you’ll be useful or functional?
- Get to know Rachel: her story of chronic illness and pain
- Strategies to live with strength and resilience
- The importance of showing yourself compassion
- Taking time (and creating breathing room!) to explore your passions, interests, and values
- Give Yourself Credit – You Do a Lot!: A Self-Care Journal for Positive Mindset
- Invite Rachel to speak to your group
Related Episodes / You Might Also Like
- Episode 8 – Trying to Answer “What Are Your Hobbies?”
- Episode 9 – The Purpose of Hobbies with Holley Gerth
- Episode 18 – Giving Yourself Grace Through Seasons of Life
- Episode 21 – 5 Tips to Keep Going and Never Give Up
Connect with Rachel
Some of the links I share are affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you go through them to make a purchase. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because I think they are amazing and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases!